We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to join our Podcast Sales team based in the UK. The Account Director will be a crucial role within the sales team, responsible for managing relationships with media agencies and brands, crafting creative media plans and overseeing the successful delivery of campaigns. This is an exceptional opportunity to succeed within an exciting podcast industry, that’s growing significantly year on year, representing the foremost premium podcast inventory widely available today.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage the day to day activity across base of agency and direct clients, identifying growth, new business and upsell opportunities
- Ability to clearly communicate SME suite of sales solutions to agency and direct clients of various podcast planning and buying experience
- Set and attend regular meetings with key agency and direct clients
- Utilise knowledge of podcast landscape to proactively develop innovative audio campaigns
- Partner closely with internal SME teams to deliver new revenue opportunities and contribute to day to day operational processes
- Build a strong internal and external profile across SME and the wider podcast industry
- Maintain weekly pipeline of new and repeat business opportunities
- Forecast and communicate weekly sales pipeline with wider teams
- Analyse campaign performance data and provide flighting recommendations to ensure client satisfaction and renewal of business
- Develop and present podcast sales collateral with internal podcast sales team
Who you are:
- Demonstrable sales experience, ideally from podcast, broadcast or digital audio background
- Adept at crafting creative and extensive presentations and reports with PowerPoint, Excel etc
- Extensive media agency and brand direct relationships
- You must be passionate about podcasts!
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
If you are interested in the role please apply here
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Please note that applicants must be at least 18 years of age.