Somethin’ Else is on the lookout for a highly organised Production Secretary who is capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and keen to gain experience in the full life-cycle of production management from prepping shoots & audio records through to final post production paperwork.
Working in a close-knit team and reporting to the Production Executive and Chief Production Officer, you will be working across Television, commercials, brands and social content, radio and podcasts.
Contract to start ASAP.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contacting freelancers and suppliers for quotes.
- Compiling freelancer timesheets and booking staff holiday/sick cover.
- Researching & booking travel and hotel logistics.
- Completing Post Production paperwork including music and archive cue sheets for the BBC/SKY through Silvermouse.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Assisting the Production Coordinators with compiling call sheets, Risk Assessments and booking kit.
- Assisting on location as a runner and COVID safety monitor.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working at Production Secretary/Assistant level (essential)
- Experience completing post production paperwork (essential)
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail (essential)
- Excellent communication on phone and email (essential)
- Previous broadcast experience (either TV or radio) (desirable)
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel (desirable)
This role is paying between £25,000 and £27,000 per annum.
If this is you please apply here by uploading your CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Somethin’ Else in this particular role. Applications close at midnight on 29th April 2021.
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.View all jobs