Somethin’ Else creates award-winning radio, podcast, TV, social and online content for an extensive and growing range of brands and broadcasters including the BBC, The BRIT Awards, Audible, Amazon, Sky Arts and Red Bull.
We are looking for an experienced Self-Shooting Producer/Director for a brand new competitive design based TV series, working to the Series Producer.
- Must have experience producing and directing contributors for a major broadcaster on competitive TV series
- Strong story telling & scriptwriting skills
- Team player able to take ownership of individual episodes and manage an Assistant Producer
- Confident self-shooter, able to follow stories as they develop
- Able to work to a Series Director for multi-camera sequences
- Experience of taking a first series into the edit, identifying stories and crafting the narrative
- Available from mid-July
This is a freelance position.
If you are interested in the role, please apply here by uploading your CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Somethin’ Else in this particular role. Applications close at midnight on 16th June 2021.
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.
You must already have the right to work in the UK.View all jobs